Euro beam pattern

Cliosport-carl

Winner - POTM May 2017
Gold Member
Off to the ring next week and don't really want any stickers on the headlights but I'm catching the midnight ferry so am going to need to get it sorted is there a button to switch to get the headlights into lhd mode ??

Nope, just don’t worry about it you will be on dual carriage ways most of the way there so won’t be blinding oncommers,

The French are the fussiest, I drove through France to Calais even through a police check point and never had any bother this was 12:30 in the morning,

My folks drive to France several times a year - they used to put the stickers on, but haven't always done it. They haven't had any trouble though in all the years they've been going - I have heard that some French police can be a bit over-keen, so i guess it's pot luck. The way most French people drive, you'd be very unlucky to stand out!!

What you could do at the very minimum is have the stickers in the car with you, and then if you did get pulled just play dumb and say you forgot to put them on.

Which headlights do you have? Projectors sometimes have a lever to switch them, normal headlights it’s sticker and live with the headlights not looking perfect or remove them for the ring and pics...

Safety is more important than how your car looks regardless of if you can get away with it or not...

Reactions: Johnny 99 and Jimmy
also those stickers are cheap as chips so get 2 pairs and remove one for the track day and put another one back on for the journey back home..

I was there the other week in a convoy and had the headlight stickers on. They are awful. [emoji23]

As others have said probably no point bothering, especially if you're not even doing any night driving

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk