Exterior window trim (where will i find to buy?)

Ive highlighted the window trim that runs at the bottom of the window, my drivers side one has come away from the b-pillar and ive tried all sorts to re-stick it and just have no luck.

Can i buy a replacement or does anyone have any idea how to refit it?

Thanks

Carl :smile:

1239944_160184970847558_1122041842_n_zps0bd401fa.jpg

i replaced mine got a new one from renault it requires the mirror unbolting three bolts a think off top of my head and then the new part clips in and has sticky strip to attach it as well as the clips 5 min job.

I need to replace mine too, end clip by B puller has broken. Was going to try some strong glue, but that may not work do you think? At the Renault dealer on Wednesday for a boot lock issue, will ask for a price.

Cheers .... Simon.

Is it an expensive part from Renault? on the R-Sport listing I have it's about £105 plus, I used the ones from my spares car, normal clio parts same.

Anyone got a part number? Whenever I drop my window and put it back up it comes covered in water... I guess it could do with replacing...!

8200426767 is the number at least for the left side. I've no clue if it's interchangeable but would assume so.

8200426767 is the number at least for the left side. I've no clue if it's interchangeable but would assume so.

Its not. There are 2 different part numbers - and 2 different parts - for passenger and drivers sides. And two slightly different prices too !

I bought both from RPD. From memory 18 months ago one was around £23 - the other around £25.

Reactions: Marsch