February 2012 POTM Competition

Paul

Platinum Member
February's Topic is "Chimneys", so the picture must be taken with a Clio with some sort of chimney, cooling tower or similar structure in it (used or disused)!

The picture must have something 197/200 in it, the main subject being of the car of course, and must be easily identifiable as a 197/200.

If an unpaid forum member wins the POTM poll, they will receive a complimentary upgrade to become a Paid Member for a whole year.

If an existing Paid, Gold or Platinum Member wins the POTM poll, they will receive a prize from the Site Admin Team,

Rules...

1.Photo must have a (or part of) clio 197 or 200 in it.

2.Photo editing IS allowed this month.

3.Only 1 entry per car.

4.Plain borders only.

5.Admin decision on photo suitability is final.

6.Picture must be recent (i.e: taken after the topic is announced)

7.If you win a POTM comp then you wont be allowed to win the following months competition. This is to give others a chance to win. (Its the car that wins, not the photographer so you can still enter though)

8.No professionally taken pics, unless you are a professional photographer yourself.

Have fun and lets make sure we get plenty of entries this month!

:eek:

Difficult subject to get the car close enough to.

Can't decide This:
6826713819_577c29b6a0_b.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Or:
6826741007_e67beba364_b.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Comments welcome.

Second for me too OBR! Looks great!

I know Robo! Shame we couldn't get a pic as they were being blown up :wink:

There are plenty of cooling towers towards your way - this is from the last time we had this topic :

20090915026.jpg

20090915031.jpg

Hi, this is the first time I have put a picture of my car up, more will follow in the newbie section, but I took this yesterday outside Burghley House which has 72 chimneys. Unfortunately, the sun went in just before I took the pic so the car doesn't look at its best.

Matt