Feelin' the (L)itch to change the clio....

Litchy will have a shopping list of parts before he even starts looking at the car!!! :smiley:

Litchy will have a shopping list of parts before he even starts looking at the car!!! :smiley:

Will, you know me too well.....but correction *Litchy will have already started buying the parts before he's found the car!!!!!!* Lol

Last edited:
It'll be sad to see old yella' go if you do decide that mate but hopefully she'll go to a good owner if/when the times comes.

Still, you once so if you're head's been turned then go for it. :smile:

Can't believe you have spent all the time and effort into making the best Clio you can possibly build and now your thinking of selling, someone's gunna get a amazing car

Go for it, the M3 will be better in everyway. Although cab is a bit of a poor choice, heavier, slower, worse handling. But I guess they're cheaper than a proper hardtop.

My brother had an E36 M3 Evo and an E46... Both coupes....

I prefered the E36. Harder and less sanitised... It really was a rocket! I would say that the Clio is more fun than both though! I can only imagine what a Clio with 330bhp must be like!

My brother had an E36 M3 Evo and an E46... Both coupes....

I prefered the E36. Harder and less sanitised... It really was a rocket! I would say that the Clio is more fun than both though! I can only imagine what a Clio with 330bhp must be like!

More fun is a matter of opinion, but they're definitely not faster and definitely don't handle as welll.

More fun is a matter of opinion, but they're definitely not faster and definitely don't handle as welll.

But thats half the fun, chasing (what should be) a much faster car at a track day.

Ha, but in most cases it's the driver of the car thats slowing it down....

So that, in my mind makes the first statement null and void?

Same driver trying out both cars might make a difference but the same driver in both cars might be faster in the clio.