FI Register

Should 200T's like Ashtons be allowed a place on the boosted regsister?

• Total voters
as is mine. its what came with the engine. Everything works.

I also have a quaife diff in a 225 box, as R26 box's are rarer than rocking horse poopy!

So can we start our own threads in here about our cars? or do we keep them to the 'projects' section of the forum?

LOL. Ok, Meg 225 works but only 07/08. I know its semantics but it appears Renault used the R26 ecu in the late megs rather than the other way round. SteC done a load of research around this and has worked on more meg conversion than most (6 or 7 now). He has the specific codes of the ecu's that work. Equally speak with Mr F or Will, and they'll share the difficulties of finding th right ecu that works.

Last edited:
as is mine. its what came with the engine. Everything works.

I also have a quaife diff in a 225 box, as R26 box's are rarer than rocking horse poopy!

So can we start our own threads in here about our cars? or do we keep them to the 'projects' section of the forum?

It might be neater to keep your project threads in the project section, as this is the 'technical' section so it's more for tech questions/answers. I'll speak with the staff. Maybe we could get a 'FI' title Prefix done for the Project thread section so you can identify your builds in there.

It might be neater to keep your project threads in the project section, as this is the 'technical' section so it's more for tech questions/answers. I'll speak with the staff. Maybe we could get a 'FI' title Prefix done for the Project thread section so you can identify your builds in there.

That'd be cool with the prefix. I've put a thread up in this FI section for people to put links to their build threads, check it out