Forza Horizon 2 - Xbox One

Thanks, I knew it would have less in the way of graphics but the lack of car meets and tuning is a bit of a let down.

I bought a xbox one last weekend after selling my ps3 & 360, I bought forza 5 which is amazing, I have now bought horizon and feel that the realism is better on 5!

I also got a rs4 free with my copy but can't find where to enter my unlock codes! Any ideas??

I bought a xbox one last weekend after selling my ps3 & 360, I bought forza 5 which is amazing, I have now bought horizon and feel that the realism is better on 5!

I also got a rs4 free with my copy but can't find where to enter my unlock codes! Any ideas??
I go back to the xbox store and do it there and it puts it in the game. I couldn't find a way to do it on the game either.

Just bare this in mind when deciding which game to buy:
[video=youtube;-XYOSZI2pAY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XYOSZI2pAY[/video]

And copy pasted from some guys comments:

Thanks, I knew it would have less in the way of graphics but the lack of car meets and tuning is a bit of a let down.
That's crazy... can't believe the differences. I suppose it's Microsoft's way of saying buy our new one lol

I've got it in the post from Amazon. Was trying to pick up a copy on Friday and Saturday but seems its sold out in the whole of Cornwall.

I've got it on Xbox 360 as I still feel that next gen prices are way too high and as soon as I buy one, they'll come tumbling down straight after.

I'd also wait until Drive Club for PS4 comes out as it's been reviewed as a 'Forza Beater' in places

Looking forward to Horizon 2 as I've been playing GTA for far too long now and need a change

Similar Thread Suggestions