Gear Knob Collar/Fastening

photo_zps40fdc922.jpg
I’ve tried RPD but the diagrams don’t show the exact part I’m looking for. It’s the plastic part at the top. Anyone know how to acquire this bit?

in the name of good F**k what are you doing?
LOL picture taken from another users post! I got a new Renault sport knob and when pulling the old knob off that part came off with it! I must be to strong lol. So now there is slight movement with the knob itself. The plastic sleeve fits over an indentation on the stick and has deformed so not securing properly. If I can’t find the part then I’ll just glue it on. Not sure if previous owner had the knob on and off before.

You can get it off any 6 speed Clio I'm going to go to the breaking yard tomorrow again as I am preparing to retrofit climate control I just want to have a practice on how the dash comes apart. What kind of gear knob did you buy a normal RS one or one of those pool ball looking things. Anyway I will have a look if there is any 6 speed ones there I took a gear knob apart here its held on by 4 plastic bit teeth so removing should be a strong pull up while rolling the base in a horizontal circle but too late for you I guess. Do you think it is the gear stick plastic part or the internal gear knob plastic that is damaged