Gta5

Ahhh that's handy to know. TBH I've not had much time to play through the missions, I've not even done the first heist yet.

Once you get into it, it goes pretty quick. My GF came back from 2 weeks hol last tuesday and i was with her constantly until sunday evening so i only played little bits here and there, but going on last night im basically at the end of story mode.

Apparently most of the budget they had to make the game went into Multilayer which is supposed to be big.

At what stage can you buy los Santos customs?

ermmm, i think its after you do the first heist. Can remember exactly when but wasnt that far into the game at all. I've not brought anywhere really yet, only a heli pad and an airfield.

Best thing to do is invest the money and effect the stocks / shares to make loads. Not sure how to yet, ill have to ask my friend/look on youtube.

I think you can buy a load of shares then in the company that drops you can then go there and destroy it all - boosting your share value right up to then sell at bigger profits.

Think ill have a go at doing that and then start buying the bigger places like the golf club etc

Oh ok. I'm just setting up the first heist. Did a few taxi jobs yesterday to get some cash, had to run someone over cause they didn't pay! Lol!

Someone at work was just saying about buying the scrapyard. I assumed you had to take half smashed cars there. According to him apparently it just does it but how many you smash up around the map, may have to try it out but if that is the case ill just get into the fighter jet and shot rockets at everyone

I've spent my whole time running about KO'ing people with a hefty right hook shouting POW evertime.

Never gets old

I've spent my whole time running about KO'ing people with a hefty right hook shouting POW evertime.

Never gets old

I did that at the gym on the beach and had a load of huge women chase me....so i shot them.

Still need to find a prostitute

You should try the strip club Steve if that's what you after. You have to try and pull the stripper then you can go back to there's, all while not lettin the bouncer see you.

If you google GTA stocks there's a guide that tells you which stocks to buy before each mission so you just drop your cash in them each time. I need to find a way to earn money to invest in the first place lol.

It's actually the GF that wants to see what its like when you get a hooker hahahakinda spent 600k on shares with flyus as the price is low. Should shoot up in a sec as I'm about to start the mission meltdown

When is this mission Steve? I want to dump my money there to before this mission starts but I don't know if I've done it lolll! I'm like 55% through!?

I'm not too sure, I think its near the end as I think its to do with the film Michael makes and its mentioned but I completed it earlier and dont see that the shares have risen at all....

if I go to the airport and blow up all the planes which aren't flyus you'd think that would boost their shares as they will be the only company with planes?