Hello from Germany!

vfdesignz

Gold Member
Hello guys. Last week I picked up my new Clio RS. My previous and first car was a Megane 1.6 16V, so I'm allready into the Renault Family, but it's my first Renault Sport :smiley:.

Here are some pics
dsc_3288vel88.jpg

dsc_3297d1zxn.jpg

dsc_33010bz7j.jpg

What I want to do next year:
- ATS DTC Superlight Rims
- FOX Exhaust
- Get rid of that rear windscreen wiper
- Some little things, like painting some interieur parts
- And, if there is enough money left, some Recaro Sportster CS seats

Cheers :smile:

Reactions: BLJ
Welcome to the forum! Nice looking car. Great to see another new member from another part of the world :smile:

yes the one in Berlin! looked clean in the ad pics, very nice! congrats, I found one closer to me in the end, but this one was on my watch list :smile: all the best with it, I need to make pictures of mine to share as well. btw get the recaros as the first mod, well worth it, make the interior look so good!

Thx pav. :smiley:

[MENTION=18]skny[/MENTION]: Good that I got it first and you have found one closer to you. :smiley:

Recaros are very nice, yeah, but I like the standard Seats too. New rims and a new exhaust is more important for me at the moment.

Last edited:
What is the reason you want to replace exhaust system? In my opinion 197 stock system was just great. I suggest you consider couple of times before you buy loud exhaust. I have akrapovic in my clio 200, and most of the time i think it is too loud.

Last edited:
The sound is great, but it could be a little bit louder. :smiley: Not like the Cup Clios, which are Racing in the VLN, only a little bit louder and more aggressive than the stock one.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C New Members 4
N New Members 4
M New Members 5
C New Members 19
floRS197 New Members 15