Hello from Germany!

Its never too loud... LOL.
What is the reason you want to replace exhaust system? In my opinion 197 stock system was just great. I suggest you consider couple of times before you buy loud exhaust. I have akrapovic in my clio 200, and most of the time i think it is too loud.

Washed the Clio today and took some pictures. Winter Tyres will be fitted on monday, on friday I will take off the front bumper, change all the bulbs except the Xenon and trying to adjust the bumper because it stays off a little bit under the headlight.

dsc_3411suxpi.jpg

dsc_3413gcybz.jpg

And, does someone have the Audio Connection Box? I have one, and I have to turn the Radio off and on, to get it working properly. Is there a way to fix this? Or maybe a alternative Box? I saw a Dension Gateway Interface with Bluetooth, but I don't know if this is any good.

Last edited:
So..a few weeks ago my exhaust manifold cracked. So I brought the car to the Renault Dealer, but the earliest date of delivery for a new Manifold was the 23. December!
So I bought a used one, from a another Renault Dealer and yeah...
To prevent that the manifold cracks again, I ordered Powerflex inserts for the lower torque arm, so that the engine isn't, eh, tilting (is this the right word?) so strong anymore. Thats the theory... :smiley:

[video=youtube;pnyGmpiauuY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnyGmpiauuY[/video]

dsc_354411qsc.jpg

Cheers :smile:

Last edited:
Those look awesome! Can't wait to see some pics of them on the car mate :smile:

Bought some yellow seat belts from a 200 Cup a few weeks ago, but the connector was different. Today I changed it. :smiley:

dsc_4067tcus1.jpg

looks great..and as above-some lowering springs or a coilover kit would suit it well

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C New Members 4
N New Members 4
M New Members 5
C New Members 19
floRS197 New Members 15