How to remove this bit of trim?

Hi lads I'm changing to black vinyl on the b pillars but the pre cut ones I bought go behind the trim at the bottom.

I know I could cut the vinyl but I would rather move the trim out slightly and fit behind it.

20190728_194447.jpg

I don't want to break it but i think it just has a clip behind it so is it just a case of prying gently?

Hi lads I'm changing to black vinyl on the b pillars but the pre cut ones I bought go behind the trim at the bottom.

I know I could cut the vinyl but I would rather move the trim out slightly and fit behind it.

View attachment 135429

I don't want to break it but i think it just has a clip behind it so is it just a case of prying gently?
I’ve put off doing this very same job for about 2yrs now!!
I’ve got the vinyl but from what I’ve read it’s very much a lottery as to wether the clip breaks on the trim regardless of how careful you are.
Don’t think the trim is that expensive but more of a ball ache.
Let us know how you get on please

The official Renault instructions are to remove the door card and window seals then poke a scribe in to try and unclip it...
31-6FayrAxL._AC_UL160_SR160,160_.jpg
All I can say is good luck cos it's nigh on f*cking impossible, lol.

Yep I couldn't get mine off either, so I just got a little wooden skewer and picked all the loose weather strip bits away where that seal is [emoji23]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ryan5793