I Fancy a 200!?!?

Nashy

Platinum Member
Dillema ive got a R27 and really love it loads but i cant stop thinking about the 200! I only got the 197 in december just wondering what finance options would be i traded my 182 so ive got about £7,000 on finance AND pay £180 a month wondered how much extra the 200 will be!

HELP!!! Someone put me off or something!!

Nashy

Why dont u just go to a garage and find out yourself? And then make you own mind up about what you want?

Dillema ive got a R27 and really love it loads but i cant stop thinking about the 200! I only got the 197 in december just wondering what finance options would be i traded my 182 so ive got about £7,000 on finance AND pay £180 a month wondered how much extra the 200 will be!

HELP!!! Someone put me off or something!!

Nashy

The 200 is Sh*t!

(disclaimer: I actually really like the 200, im just trying to help! lol

Can people PLEASE stop buying 200's!!!!

It is making me VERY jealous, and if I end up buying one, I will have to declare myself bankrupt, and hold EACH of you accountable. Then the debt collectors will be round to you to deal with it!!!

But yeah, just buy it.

hold onto your car just now, in 18 months to 2 years the hype will start for the 200 trophy/.R whatever they are going to call it.

Then get your name down on the list for that because we all know it'll be thee best car Renault will have made to date.

With the exception of the V6

^^^ What he said :thumbup: Thats my plan... Keep hold until there is one released which is to die for!!!

I've owned four RenaultSport Clio's in the past 6 years and currently have an 07 DCi Dynamique and a 59 GW200.

The 200 is the best yet and perfects the shortcomings of the superb 197 that I traded in for.

My friends who arn't on such forums like chavsport.net (LOL) think my GW200 with black speedlines looks awesome. I'd pay no attention to the looks thing because in the flesh, in the real world people love it.

If you've got the cashflow just order one, you won't ever regret it.

Similar Thread Suggestions