Interior wiring diagram needed

there isn't a diagram as such what are you looking for as the Renault system is called VISU and the year and options of the car are important it can show connectors and wiring but there isn't one diagram for everything.

Reactions: Pav
Yea but we need to know the options of the car so the right diagram is brought up or what is being worked on like radio, rear demister, climate control then you can drill down to connector pinouts or wiring diagram for that function.

Its pretty detailed once you figure out how to use it... Every item has a code number so you can look it up, check schematics, pin outs, diagrams etc.

Here you go mate, I've stripped out a lot of the foreign content to make the file smaller. This one is for the later 197, should be prior to 200 facelift. I didn't want to upload the whole DVD as its about 7GB and would take forever!

http://www.filehosting.org/file/details/712938/ClioIII X85_NT8467.zip

Enjoy.

Thanks but I can’t get it to download it keeps telling me to download the link then just bounces back to the same page?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

there isn't a diagram as such what are you looking for as the Renault system is called VISU and the year and options of the car are important it can show connectors and wiring but there isn't one diagram for everything.
Thanks for the info. The car is a 2008 197 with push button start, air con. I'm looking specifically the wiring of the dash display clocks if thats possible?

Similar Thread Suggestions