Knocking from rear

Hi guys!

So I have a knocking noise when going over bumps,hitting bumps, potholes etc!

It’s coming from the rear and was certain it was the standard boot latch knock, adjusted the striker plate about 15 times then replaced the actual mechanism as they’re cheap and still no luck. Also removed the diffuser and taken the heat shield off.
Chucked a scorpion on it last week and mounts seemed ok and the car doesn’t have rear seats so literally what else could it be?! Suspension looks ok but it’s hard to tell with shocks isn’t it they’re not leaking or anything.

Any help appreciated.
Thanks, Lewis

It's the right time of year but check the rear springs for a broken coil or the rubber top and foot on the spring worn through and allowing metal to metal contact. Without hearing it in person it's hard to tell also the exhaust going over the rear axle can hit the axle or the heat shield above when the cars jacked up it can look like loads of clearance look for tell tale marks or clean bits showing contact. The dampers and the rear axle bushings are a further area to check

Thanks guys will get it up and have a look at these options today, is there any tell tale signs for checking the shocks because as above they’re not leaking or anything but will check the rest and see how I get on :smile:

Any other thoughts? Springs and rubber cups they sit in look ok, although springs look very compressed is that normal? At a loss as to what it could be now. Driving me mad