Looking Fresh

First wash of 2018 today, over two months since the last wash session actually.
Didn't take any before shots because I didn't want to offend anyone and in all honesty was ashamed of how bad id let her get!

IMG_0738.JPG

IMG_0737.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0735.JPG
    IMG_0735.JPG
    321 KB · Views: 12
Looking good Sean, how's the bodywork holding up since it was detailed? Must admit, I don't miss mine - used to feel so deflated after spending ages cleaning it, only for it to show all the swirls :worried:

One of my favourite cars on the forum TBH.
Really! thanks mate that's just put a huge smile across my face :smile:

Looking good Sean, how's the bodywork holding up since it was detailed? Must admit, I don't miss mine - used to feel so deflated after spending ages cleaning it, only for it to show all the swirls :worried:
It's holding up really well ATM but this is only the secound or third time iv contact washed it since the detail so time will tell I suppose, iv been really cautious with her ever since as I don't won't to risk undoing all the time and effort that went into it.
If I were ever to get another car it's hard to say if I'd go for another black one as they really are such high maintenance!

I'm a keen detailer myself and I know the effort that goes into keeping a black car look good. I like cars to look factory fresh and the spoiler and red blade just finish your car off. Don't change a thing please.

Reactions: SeanTheSheep
It's been a full on car cleaning weekend this time around :smile:

I spent hours Saturday afternoon doing a thorough exterior clean trying to rid her of all the grit, grime and nastys she's picked up since the last wash

Then this morning I was back at it attacking the interior with the hoover and microfibres, finished the inside off with a shed load of chemical guys air freshener (stripper scent) stuff smells like heaven!

Out for a little drive then to undo all of my hard work and get a few snaps for the forum of course

IMG_0773.JPG

IMG_0769.JPG

IMG_0781.JPG

IMG_0779.JPG

Lovely! Black is brilliant when clean :smile:.

3M products are brilliant. Their glass cleaner is absolutely brilliant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: SeanTheSheep