Lotus Exige

Ridiculously gorgeous !!! Don't ever be shy with the pics in this thread.....

You must be like a dog with three dicks right now Mes. I bet that makes you; the driver- feel VERY special.

Have a great weekend pal. That if you actually make it outside. Must be so hard deciding what chariot to take :smile:

Reactions: Pav and ///M
How'd you keep it that clean:grinning:

Love the colour. Looks better every time

Thanks a lot Ben. I'd been back and forth so much about what colour I wanted but I'm glad I went with Carbon Grey.

And it's actually pretty dirty in that pic, it's just has some good products underneath all the crap.

Ridiculously gorgeous !!! Don't ever be shy with the pics in this thread.....

You must be like a dog with three dicks right now Mes. I bet that makes you; the driver- feel VERY special.

Have a great weekend pal. That if you actually make it outside. Must be so hard deciding what chariot to take :smile:

Thanks Shuv. Choice is dead easy right now to be honest! :smiley:

Driven the others since though and enjoyed the absolute hell out of them.

Reactions: sevenfourate
was that a 'lotus only' car park?

seems like you bought too soon, mes ...
http://www.lotuscars.com/evora-gt-430

Ha, my mate got stuck into the second hand magazine sale and spent so long in there when we eventually made it to the car park everyone else had gone.

As for bought too soon... if ONLY I had the money for the GT430. It's massive news mate. Wait until the press drive it. It's going to be quite the thing. It's really been taken well pretty much everywhere from what I've seen too. Shame there are only 60 of them, but then it's £112,500 so it's probably not really an issue... :smiley:

TBH I'm not a fan of the looks on the evora, honestly can't get to like it at all, it would be the exige all day long for me.

TBH I'm not a fan of the looks on the evora, honestly can't get to like it at all, it would be the exige all day long for me.

Mate, I used to think exactly that, however, have you seen a 410 in the flesh? They really don't photo well but honestly look pretty showstopping once they're in front of you. And the driving experience is as good as it gets. Top Gear said it might be the best handling car in the world. Everyone I know who has driven one says it's the best thing they've ever driven.

I'm all about the GTE though!

Sadly it's academic for me anyway as they're £100k :smiley:

as above dont ever be shy to post as many pictures as you can please...next time you are around give me a shout..:thumb:

Great photos Mes, that is one superb looking machine :smile: you've got quite the 3 car garage now huh :wink: enviable position to be in mate!

that's porsche GT3 money.

always thought the evora was to long for its width. but this one, i like a lot. must be the bigger 'hips'. :smile:

It's crazy isn't it. But I'm expecting some rave reviews for how it drives. As for the bigger hips, that's why I love the GTE :smile:

as above dont ever be shy to post as many pictures as you can please...next time you are around give me a shout..:thumb:

Promise I'll try and remember next time I'm up north.

Great photos Mes, that is one superb looking machine :smile: you've got quite the 3 car garage now huh :wink: enviable position to be in mate!

Very very pleased with it, not going to lie mate! Glad you like.

Reactions: Jimmy and Pav
Just caught up on this thread Mes, love it! Not just a little envious, hugely envious! Great cars. Enjoy.

Just caught up on this thread Mes, love it! Not just a little envious, hugely envious! Great cars. Enjoy.

Thanks a lot John. Was planning to take it for a ride today or tomorrow but the good old British summer has put a genuine dampener on that! :worried:

Crap day yesterday was compounded by it peeing down all night so I couldn't do the little run out I had planned. Cheered myself up a bit just by standing and looking at it for a while. Took a quick pic of the sleeping beast:

View attachment 20086

I had an exige mk1 for a very, very brief period and indeed i would stand and just look at it - insane cars!.

I had an exige mk1 for a very, very brief period and indeed i would stand and just look at it - insane cars!.

S1 is definitely my favourite Exige. They're just too much of a PITA to run. If I had one I'd spend hours looking at it for certain!

Similar Thread Suggestions