Lotus Exige

S1 is definitely my favourite Exige. They're just too much of a PITA to run. If I had one I'd spend hours looking at it for certain!

With an audi or honda lump in for sure! - Always had a lot of love for the 340R, I know of 1 or 2 that were converted to honda lumps now that is incredible! or insane depends on your opinion though :thumb:

Reactions: ///M
With an audi or honda lump in for sure! - Always had a lot of love for the 340R, I know of 1 or 2 that were converted to honda lumps now that is incredible! or insane depends on your opinion though :thumb:

I'd go with insane, but brilliant.

A Honda S1 (of any variety) is very much the real deal!

'Sketchy iPhone shots' you say :think: ever the modest chap, Mes! They are great photos, love them! And very glad to hear you're enjoying the car so much, I can only begin to imagine the fun you've been having :wink: lucky bleeder :smile:

Reactions: ///M and Pav
Bloody lovely Mes! Happy to hear you're enjoying your purchase very much!

I really think you've got the perfect 3 car garage - I wouldn't know which one to choose!

Reactions: ///M and Pav
You call these sketchy?you set the bar very high for yourself,didn't you?
Love all 3 of them..wish I could take such nice photographs

Reactions: ///M and Jimmy
@Jimmy @Pav thanks guys, they're ok shots if not viewed full size but they're really poor quality!

@matt9566 thank you mate. I must admit, the first time they were all parked up together I felt very pleased with myself.

@kevlar :smiley: good one!

Pics arent your bestest ever efforts i admit Mes.

Should have kept your mouth shut if i'm honest though.....

With the nature inspired background; and THAT car in its full glory - who in their right mind would have noticed: A loss of definition on the outer extremes, a slight focus issue, a poorly defined area etc.

There's only one thing i'm focusing on in those 3 shots. And it looks frickin lovely to me !

Sounds like after acclimatising; you've now been stretching the old girls legs a little. Bet she's evil when you kick the loud pedal. And cornering i'm not sure i can imagine if im honest.

You sound more stoked than you did even when you first collected. Getting under your skin isn't she....... :smile:

Enjoy buddy. Stunning car !

***And thankyou hugely for todays mock-up. Thought provoking indeed.......

Pics arent your bestest ever efforts i admit Mes.

Should have kept your mouth shut if i'm honest though.....

With the nature inspired background; and THAT car in its full glory - who in their right mind would have noticed: A loss of definition on the outer extremes, a slight focus issue, a poorly defined area etc.

There's only one thing i'm focusing on in those 3 shots. And it looks frickin lovely to me !

Sounds like after acclimatising; you've now been stretching the old girls legs a little. Bet she's evil when you kick the loud pedal. And cornering i'm not sure i can imagine if im honest.

You sound more stoked than you did even when you first collected. Getting under your skin isn't she....... :smile:

Enjoy buddy. Stunning car !

***And thankyou hugely for todays mock-up. Thought provoking indeed.......

Typically brilliant reply from you mate.

Pics are ok to look at I know but to get what I wanted I had to take them from a distance so the iPhone struggles badly. i'd love a nice camera. I'd love the money to buy one right now! The Lotus has totally wiped me out mate. No contingency fund or anything. :smiley:

But you're dead right, I'm gelling with it a LOT. I've driven it a total of 9 times. It gets better every time. Not at all used to it yet but we're bonding. I'll be honest and say the braver I get with cornering the less it seems fussed. Right now it feels limitless. I've not got close to pushing it properly yet and probably won't ever on the road. The grip is just nuts. It sounds better than I was expecting, especially with the exhaust valve open. Just the right level of antisocial. Braking performance is equally impressive. Yeah getting right under my skin. Best thing is the fun factor. Standard Lotus smiles for miles stuff, even at lower speeds.

Glad you like it mate.

Oh and the mock up, just a bit of banter. Gloss black skirts though! :smile:

Reactions: sevenfourate
That second picture is epic!

I'm jealous man, must be an absolute riot, i bet the Clio feels tame after you've been out in that beast

Thanks a lot mate. Really appreciated. Was happy with that photo. Annoyed at myself for not putting the harnesses straight but I'll take another.

Yes it's a riot, yes it's amazing, no, I never ever feel unhappy to get into the Clio. Every single journey I do in the Clio is fun. Even in the passenger seat.

:smile:

Thanks a lot mate. Really appreciated. Was happy with that photo. Annoyed at myself for not putting the harnesses straight but I'll take another.

Yes it's a riot, yes it's amazing, no, I never ever feel unhappy to get into the Clio. Every single journey I do in the Clio is fun. Even in the passenger seat.

:smile:
lol no worries, really does look like the front cover of a car magazine

Reactions: ///M

Similar Thread Suggestions