LY 200 and white 197 in Newark Last Night

Spotted the LY on Lincoln road last night (For Sale I think)

And the White 197 Just turning onto Northern Road near Allwoods,

I was in my Black 197,

Anyone on here?? Not really seen many local, then 2 in one night, did I miss a meet or something??

You'll see me every now and again when I'm driving through Newark, but its not mine thats for sale.

I see a LY200 in Newark, its lowered and has a green sunstrip on the windscreen and cup spoiler on the rear.
Is it this one thats for sale ??

Reactions: Mr. Ski
You'll see me every now and again when I'm driving through Newark, but its not mine thats for sale.

I see a LY200 in Newark, its lowered and has a green sunstrip on the windscreen and cup spoiler on the rear.
Is it this one thats for sale ??

was it you that waved at me last week while i was stuck in traffic at the know-how roundabout in Newark?

was it you that waved at me last week while i was stuck in traffic at the know-how roundabout in Newark?

I don't think so Liam. Could have been I don't remember though.

If it was a mint unmolested car with black wheels that you saw, looked like it had just come out the showroom, then yes, it probably was me lol :laughing:

I don't think so Liam. Could have been I don't remember though.

If it was a mint unmolested car with black wheels that you saw, looked like it had just come out the showroom, then yes, it probably was me lol :laughing:

It did look unmolested and very clean.... It was the day it first started raining again after the heat wave.
Mines got Big black sport decals down the side.. It may not have been you but car was exactly the same haha