megane rad megane fan ?

ive recently fitted a megane rad and fan to my car has anyone else done this I thought it was the obvious choice as it fits I know of at least one person who used the clio fan anybody had any issues with running the meg fan i.e it spinning the wrong way etc ill be very grateful for any info/advice

ive recently fitted a megane rad and fan to my car has anyone else done this I thought it was the obvious choice as it fits I know of at least one person who used the clio fan anybody had any issues with running the meg fan i.e it spinning the wrong way etc ill be very grateful for any info/advice
I'm no expert but as in middle of this conversion I'm interested. I've kept Clio tad with fan as it was ie between rad and engine bay.
As said no expert but surely it should blow out towards bumper, why suck hot air into engine bay

yeah mine was blowing the wrong way round..overheating issues as per the other thread..ive fitted an alluminium rad and it should be ok..not driven the car yet as im on hols..

I'm no expert but as in middle of this conversion I'm interested. I've kept Clio tad with fan as it was ie between rad and engine bay.
As said no expert but surely it should blow out towards bumper, why suck hot air into engine bay
Would appeAr after googling it should suck !

makes sense it should match the natural air flow through the rad and if the fans blowing the other way its would counter act the air flow so theres none or very little flow I think this is my ploblem now I just need to find a solution

The fan draws air from outside, through the rad, into the engine bay.Either. warm the car up, until the fan cuts in,OR wire a switch to turn the fan on, then get a piece of tissue, and holding it in front of the rad., it should be sucked towards the engine bay. If it blows away from the car, the fan is the wrong way round!.

The fan draws air from outside, through the rad, into the engine bay.Either. warm the car up, until the fan cuts in,OR wire a switch to turn the fan on, then get a piece of tissue, and holding it in front of the rad., it should be sucked towards the engine bay. If it blows away from the car, the fan is the wrong way round!.
Technology !