My Nimbus 197.

Dan

Platinum Member
Had the car just over a year. Starting to fall out of love with it, toyed with ideas of modifying it for a while now but never get round to sorting something out...

szxzpi.jpg
wje1r8.jpg
30m32hk.jpg
nz1s00.jpg
34r6iw9.jpg

I'm not sure really. This is the first car I've not modified, when i got bored with my old cars, i swapped and changed stuff. Now i've had this a year i just cant be bothered to do anything other then drive it. Its got to the stage where i just use the car to drive to and from work. Weekends and evenings the car doesnt move.

I'm not sure really. This is the first car I've not modified, when i got bored with my old cars, i swapped and changed stuff. Now i've had this a year i just cant be bothered to do anything other then drive it. Its got to the stage where i just use the car to drive to and from work. Weekends and evenings the car doesnt move.

hi leckie! i use my r27 exalcy contrary.. only evening and weekend..

but why you don't like it!?? also me whel i look the first photos of mine i don't like now because 80% of 197 is lowered, change wheels.. etc..

nice pics btw,

i am opposite to you Leckie i dont touch the car in the week. it only comes out to play at the weekend,

nice pics, if you're bored with it, get a set of some nice alloys, OZ ULTRALEGGERAS for example, get it lowered a bit, she'll look fresh and awesome!

I know what u mean, I get bored of mine during the week, so I take it to the hills on a weekend, and fall in love again.

Yeah get some wheels like Simones! They dont even have to be in black and they'll look the part.

awesome photos.. :smile:

spend some cash on it, you'll love it all over again.

looks great in the photos, I remember them from the old site. Tinker with it a little, you will soon love it again

Thanks for the comments.

I've decided to lower the car. Will be happening around the 20th of Oct.

Got a few more mods that i will be doing at the end of Oct so will post up some pictures then :wink: