New 220 owner

cliovirgin

Gold Member
Just bought one a few days ago. LY, 17 reg, and only 5000 miles, with what would seem like every possible extra fitted, except for the black pack, which i don't like. Does have black diamonds fitted though. Would love to know what the original purchase price would have been ?
Interesting to drive, and very impressed with the auto/ manual. Thought i'd be getting a lot more mpg than my 197, but not much more ! What is the full list of options ?

Welcome to 220 ownership! It's a growing crowd! Good to hear you're impressed with it so far.

Very nice! The list price would have been around the £27k mark - not many extras with the Trophy as it's so well spec'd.

From memory, the ballpark figures for the extras are;

Akrapovic - £900
Bose - £350
Leather - £1,250
Monitor - £400
Paint - £1,350

I've got the brochure somewhere, will have to dig it out. Mine has the Bose and Monitor and was £24k new.

Very nice! The list price would have been around the £27k mark - not many extras with the Trophy as it's so well spec'd.

From memory, the ballpark figures for the extras are;

Akrapovic - £900
Bose - £350
Leather - £1,250
Monitor - £400
Paint - £1,350

I've got the brochure somewhere, will have to dig it out. Mine has the Bose and Monitor and was £24k new.
Thanks, has all of the above, was somewhat surprised with the lack of boot space, until i discovered what was hidden underneath !

Thanks, has all of the above, was somewhat surprised with the lack of boot space, until i discovered what was hidden underneath !

I had the same thought, I only thought mine was equipped with the Monitor so was pleasantly surprised on the drive home to see the Bose logo on the speaker grilles!

Have ordered some bits. A sticker or two in red ! Heko wind deflectors, K&N panel filter and front splitter. Of the five splitters i've seen so far, not actually seen a picture of this one fitted, so fingers crossed !

Similar Thread Suggestions