new grille and cold feed

c197mark

Renault Parts Advisor
Platinum Member
Pics of my new bottom grille and my carbon cold intake also pulled the other grille out and painted it gloss black to match the others bits on my car.
mm004.jpg
mm005.jpg
mm006.jpg
mm008.jpg

plenty of cold air gettin into to here now,
mm009.jpg

went for a drive yesterday, when i got home i popped the bonnet and felt the intake pipe and it was loverly a cold all the way down to the air box, so hopefully when matt (tdf) puts it on the rollers wednesday there should be an improvement on the figures it was producing last time. :thumbup1:

yea its of exon jase i used bodywork sealant its like windscreen mastic but not as harsh so if need be can be removed but it is in there solid,

I like this, I would have got one but hacked a hole in my bonnet insed lol!!

if i had the air filter setup you had i would have out a vent in the bonnet too lol its seems to work ok with this seems a bit more responsive

i stuck it me self, then used masking tape to hold it till the sealant had gone off was dry by the morning.

looks good and should provide a good air feed :thumbup:

yea does get alot of cold air in to the air box judge by how cold the pipe is after a drive so shuld be doing it some good all will be reveled when matt dynos it again wednesday.

Have ordered my c/f air intake like yours so is handy to know what works to stick it in. Looks great by the way can't wait for mine to get here ...

Have ordered my c/f air intake like yours so is handy to know what works to stick it in. Looks great by the way can't wait for mine to get here ...

yea they do look cool fella just suttle and functional