New member seeking an RS200! :-)

Hi everyone,

I'm considering an RS200, ideally in Alien Green, Liquid Yellow or Storm (?) Grey.

We've around 4500-5500 to spend, potentially. Cup pack would be nice, as would those lovely Recaro seats, and 60k miles - give or take for the right car.

ESPECIALLY keen on Alien and Liquid RS200's!

I can see a post for an Alien for sale on these classifieds but don't seem to have the correct 'access clearance'. Any idea what's needed to see those sweet advertised?

Thanks.
Tom

Hi Tom, welcome in. You'll need to become a paid member to see the classifieds. Membership starts at a fiver so won't break the bank. Also gives you access to more advice etc.
If you go on to the forum titled "Site announcements" you'll find info on membership packages.

There a LY just dropped onto autotrader today on 72k that fits your budget ( just )
You wont get a storm grey under £5k & alien green would be uber high mileage as well

Welcome to the forum, Tom! Good luck in your search for the right car - take your time in choosing one and if you need any help just shout. There's loads of helpful info and advice on here.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A New Members 3
I New Members 1
Red Baguette New Members 7
OutlawAsh New Members 1
RhysThomass New Members 0