New Membership Packages NOW LIVE

I know there will be some missing stickers from the membership packs.
I admit this was an oversight on my part, sorry.
Please pm me with detail if your stickers are missing and I'll send them out asap.

My stickers were missing too, but I'm not bothered as I have a few platinum ones spare from when I paid up :smile:

Thanks for the pack everyone, it's much appreciated and a nice surprise to come home to! :thumbup:

:ban: :ban: :ban:

I really don't know why I used those smileys. Oh wait, it is the symbol of me on here!

Great pack, well done again!!!

If you've had some gold/plat stickers already then there wouldn't have been any in the membership pack. Sorry.

My membership package arrived today many thanks.Just want to thank all you guys that put alot of hard work into the site!!!

If I get gold membership can I have just normal 197.net stickers and not the gold ones?

I should think that wouldn't be a problem, if you send a PM to jase when you have paid the fee, and ask him, then it shouldn't be a problem :smile:

Looks great Watdong!

Yeah Luke I can't see that being a problem at all :smile:

TBH I have 2 spare white 'C L I O' bits at the moment that I don't need (the 197.net part was all I needed :wink:). If you signed up I would post them to you and you could have a white/gold combo.... :huh:

Just got my gold membership package, onlu upgraded yesterday so fantastic service, thanks Jase.

Just got to work out where to put the stickers!!!!!

How do you pay for these?

Is it actually with a paypal account or just through paypal, i dont have a paypal account but i've paid for things before via paypal, if you know what i mean.