This will divide opinion but where would i get a set of these fog lights made up in the UK? this is on a foreign car but i quite like it, R5 TURBO style!
2D63A598-6132-4D85-89FA-3741C08D5D06.jpeg

Reactions: Sean197
About the fog lights. I don't know if these are the same ones but there's an RS version for the R3 existing.

F31j1mT.jpg

But knowing that some lousy ducts for brake cooling cost over 1000,- € I'd say they'll cost an arm and a leg.

Reactions: Big Ben
This will divide opinion but where would i get a set of these fog lights made up in the UK? this is on a foreign car but i quite like it, R5 TURBO style!
View attachment 129548
Epic road trip you had.i am so jealous and would absolutely love to do the same drive that you did and go down to Monaco etc. Did u sleep in your car ?
Epic road trip you had.i am so jealous and would absolutely love to do the same drive that you did and go down to Monaco etc. Did u sleep in your car ?

I got a hotel on 2 occasions over 10 days to get some proper sleep mate but the rest of the trip just reclined the seats and slept in the car not too bad tbh

Im on bredbury green mate just off harrytown, dont think i’ve seen you about yet though

I'm on Bredbury Green too, just on the main part of the bend, I've got an Austin Yellow M4 on the drive which is probably more noticeable than the black clio when I'm at home...

not my car mate just a pic i found online

Yes definitely we should organise something, I'll sort something out.

It's good to know there are quite a few around Stockport. I've seen a black 197 and red 197 around dialstone lane area, also a blue gordini around tesco a few times. Defo be up for some sort of meet. [emoji1303]

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

I'm on Bredbury Green too, just on the main part of the bend, I've got an Austin Yellow M4 on the drive which is probably more noticeable than the black clio when I'm at home...

Yes definitely we should organise something, I'll sort something out.
Ah sorry mate, i thought you was someone else, yes i know you, pass the m4 everyday looks mint! also see the clio tucked away i guess thats just the weekend/track car??

Ah sorry mate, i thought you was someone else, yes i know you, pass the m4 everyday looks mint! also see the clio tucked away i guess thats just the weekend/track car??

Yes the clio is just for track at the moment, is yours NA or do you have a megane engine in it? Next time you see me just give us a wave and I'll try and stop somewhere safe.

Stockport meet sounds good, maybe a drive out to some nice local roads :sunglasses:

If the weather improves soon I'll post something in a group and get something sorted out definitely

Service done.
Fresh engine oil, gearbox oil & brake fluid, also new set of AD08Rs on, wrong time of year for them i know but i wont be driving the clio when the weathers bad over the next few months anyway!F4DE9C6D-9652-44A4-BD49-BFBE50BB4690.jpeg

Reactions: Big Ben
Just dreaming here about what i'd like to do to the 197 if money was no issue, the thing i hate most about the car is the interior, in particular the dashboard, i know this sort of stuff doesn't bother most people but its so cheap and bad to look at, how possible/impossible would a dashboard conversion from say a megane 275 be as i love the look on them? obviously wouldnt be a straight swap like some parts from a megane but how much work would it take? other than that what other options are out there? i was thinking about getting the dash retrimmed at one point in alcantara but would just be pointless in the end as i cant stand the whole faceplate and shape in general, its always been the one thing i hate about clios, i understand its a 10 + year old car not built with 'luxury' in mind but even on a brand new 220t the interiors horrible! in the meantime im planning on getting a sabelt RS wheel & the metal gear knob from a megane to smarten it up a bit, on a positive note atleast i have 14711382653_7cc7464f25_o.jpg renault-megane-trophy-r-rt-044.jpg the recaros!14711382653_7cc7464f25_o.jpg renault-megane-trophy-r-rt-044.jpg

Reactions: Sean197

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jack_R27 New Members 6
VehicleOfChoice New Members 13
T New Members 12
Priyank.A New Members 20
Flames83 Clio 197 Area 12