No. 13/50

Unlucky or lucky for some so they say :001_rolleyes: Great car and the feel is completely different compared to a standard chassis that i have now and also the cup option for some reason. Soaks up the roads very well imo. Gone for a Stealth grey with RS Monitor. Roll on the 1st March!!!

Lew

Last edited by a moderator:
13 is lucky for me mate, so hopefully it will be for you too! Get some pics up!

Looks ace mate, but March seems so long away!!! You'll be like a cat on hot bricks. :smiley:

Looks ace mate, but March seems so long away!!! You'll be like a cat on hot bricks. :smiley:

Tbh, waiting 4 weeks is not a problem considering i have quite a bit to do in the meantime which includes detailing it at Harratts before i pick it up. Doesnt compare the wait i had for my albi 200 which was 17 weeks. Was due mid sep 09 and came ist week in Jan 10, lol. At least i have got to see what ive put my money down on and and get to own one so im happy :smile:

Beautiful! Stunning! If you don't mind me asking, why would you have to wait till March given that the car is already to the dealer?

Beautiful! Stunning! If you don't mind me asking, why would you have to wait till March given that the car is already to the dealer?

It will be registered as a 12 plate as somebody has said but also the timing of my new payments, getting the bits off my car etc makes it a little easier to manage rather than running round like a headless chicken :smile:

Few bits came for my Raider yesterday so was rather excited Friday morning as all this turned up in the space of an hr [:smiley:]

First was my magnetic tax disc holder, leather shoulder pads and a few led/blue wedge bulbs for the interior
IMG_0110.jpg

Next through the door was my Swissvax Opaque kit for matt finishes along with a few bits that i ordered and came in a nice bag with a product handbook for application of products etc..

IMG_0114.jpgIMG_0115.jpg

Finally, i wasnt expecting these so soon but unfortunately the rear one had to be sent back due to damage so only a pic of the front. My gel resin private reg plate

IMG_0112.jpgIMG_0113.jpg

Hopefully the rear plate will be back with me for Wednesday. Cant wait to get it now!