Official POTM Rules/Info thread

A few tweeks have been added to the rules for entering, so please read the first post

Basically, we want more entries as the photos will also be used towards producing the site calendar

Hows this coming on Mike?

I hope everyone he's been sending lots of lovely pictures as the traders have put up some immense prizes. :wink:

Now that you mention it :poke:

People don't seem to want what's on offer, I've had to knock back a prize offering for the annual prize as it fell short only being in double figures

Nope Will end of July if you only want to be able to put one pic in across the 2 month period, if you put one in this month you can put upto 2 more in before the cutoff of 26th August!!!

Reasonable? I think so! But then I do know what's available....

Should you not tell them what's on offer?

Or how about advertising the POTM at the top of the site where the "pens" are.

Nope Will end of July if you only want to be able to put one pic in across the 2 month period, if you put one in this month you can put upto 2 more in before the cutoff of 26th August!!!

Reasonable? I think so! But then I do know what's available....

Lost me a bit there mate... So if I send you a photo this week then I can't send you another one for this round of the competition? But if I wait until the start of August I can send you three entries instead? Sorry if I'm being dense...

Send me raw unmodified images that have been took in the competition period of your Renaultsport model (car), simple as that

Via email as its a closed thread mikeh@clio197.net

Lost me a bit there mate... So if I send you a photo this week then I can't send you another one for this round of the competition? But if I wait until the start of August I can send you three entries instead? Sorry if I'm being dense...

It's a maximum of 3, if you put one in the first month, otherwise just the one

Hmm didn't think it was this complicated if people read the rules, I shall have a nosy tomorrow

Will people be more responsive if they can just post their photo rather than email?

I understand that we are trying to get away from clogging the thread up with comments.

Just a thought.

Angel, it's more about people not sending in pictures that aren't photos if you catch my drift...