Part Number for FIA Champions Decal

Does anyone know the part number for FIA World Champions decal thats on the rear screen of R27's. I think they look the business!

I do have it at home as someone stolen mine, will post it as soon i get home mate.

Now I know why someone stole yours - I was just quoted £51.93 incl. VAT by my Renault dealer. I nearly dropped through the floor when they told me!!:@

Now I know why someone stole yours - I was just quoted £51.93 incl. VAT by my Renault dealer. I nearly dropped through the floor when they told me!!:@

:glare: £51.93 for a sticker, got to love Renaults prices no wonder they can push cars out so cheap, they end up making all there money back on parts.

I seriously had a figure of £15ish including the dreaded VAT in my head and would have (reluctantly!) stumped up the cash but not at fifty quid! Thats bonkers :confused1:

dont blame you mate,

that is a crazy price for a decal aint it. :confused1:

...can't beleive someone would bother to steel a sticker....once off, they'd never stick on again properly!!

It was stolen just when the car was 2 months old, I called the dealer to get a quote and 3 days later they called telling me your sticker arrived by DHL and the price is £100.7!!!!

I didn't even place any order!! It just came!! And they didn't agree to drop the price...

I had to live with no FIA sticker for 6 months, and one day I was passing by the dealer so I thought to drop by and fight for it... and the sticker was just there, no one bought it!!

It took me 30 mints to get it for £40 after I told them: Keep it on the shelf for the dust!!

From £100 to £40 in 6 months only...

I wouldn't buy it but the fact that it was stolen... got me crazy... and to be honest... It looks so good on the car...

Try to fight with them... who knows... maybe you will get a lower price...

Good luck mate :smile:

if everyone is that desparate for them surely someone handy with some vinyl printing kit can copy them ?

No mate it can't be copied or traced!! We need a high resolution file from the design itself in order to print it, sticker material can be sorted out but not the design!!

I work in advertising and printing feild :redface: