Past cars!! (Pic heavy)

Ah fair does, they're a nice car the 1. With a few subtle tweaks like yours looks to have had they can look very different to the usual silver diesel repmobile. A friend of mine is after one at the moment, are they nice to drive?

Nice to drive it was all show and now go I had 18" BBS ch reps eibach springs 40mm drop and a ford racing puma splitter

Looks the part that's for sure. Wouldn't mind a go in the 135i, meant to be quite the rocket.

One of my mates got a black 1M on black wheels that's y I like my clio like it is love black on black looks so mean

It's a big list (been doing this for a long time).
And ALL were heavily modified.
Here's some....

Last edited:
Some cracking stuff there Steve!!! Any you regret letting go of?

How do you find the Clio compared to the Civic?

Some cracking stuff there Steve!!! Any you regret letting go of?

How do you find the Clio compared to the Civic?
Hi Willis,
Regret letting most of them go tbh.

There's been a few more too but pics not much good.

Financially speaking i miss... the XA GT Falcon is now worth in the region of $100k, the XU1 Torana is now worth about $60k, the 454 chev Monaro is worth around $60k. I sold them years ago for much much less.

As far as miss having them in my garage... the STI coupe & the JCW Mini. Both were extremely modified & very good track cars plus they both owed me BIG money.

The Clio is undoubtedly superior to the Type R, generally speaking the Clio is a complete package whereas the Type R was more a HiPo engine in an everyday car imo.

Last edited:
Mines not exactly spectacular as I've had work vans since I was 18 and looong periods of being broke/saving for house etc.

My first car at 17:
DSC00107.jpg

Sounded awesome, was actual poo.

Then when I was about 18/19 I bought my pride and joy:

07052007243reg.jpg
07052007242reg.jpg

Then after I'd managed to get my mortgage I picked up 'Pat' at about 21/22, I'm 25 now and she's not going anywhere soon (I'm broke again haha!):
IMG_2201.jpg