Rate my plate........

sevenfourate

Devotee of OCD
Paid Member
FOOD FREAKS OF THE WORLD UNITE !

Simple game with only 1 "Rule" :

A./ Rate the plate above you - and then post your own.

Freshly caught Lowestoft fish and chips for me tonight.......hanging right over the plate :smile:

IMG_2702_zpsdijr6w53.jpg

Last edited:
8/10

2 marks deducted. 1 for having no salt, 1 for having no curry sauce! You may regain 1 point if it is proved to have salt.

Ive got loads of my healthier meals that I've done recently saved so I will be seeing a lot of this thread :smiley:

But for now, going to have to go with the mixed grill I had the other night!

29881150745_151d27a3b7_k.jpgIMG_2910 by Chris Morley, on Flickr

Reactions: nutnutwelshman
image-0.02.01.935bfcb09e40c94c73d77587e832dcdf2c8a9c3cfbcef136bf44b1e49d53b784-V.jpg
8/10

2 marks deducted. 1 for having no salt, 1 for having no curry sauce! You may regain 1 point if it is proved to have salt.

Ive got loads of my healthier meals that I've done recently saved so I will be seeing a lot of this thread :smiley:

But for now, going to have to go with the mixed grill I had the other night!

29881150745_151d27a3b7_k.jpgIMG_2910 by Chris Morley, on Flickr
9/10
i wont give the full marks unless you can prove there were more than 1 mushroom on your plate.. :smile:

Last edited:
Reactions: sevenfourate
Pav said:
4/10 mate..sorry..cant help it but these greasy foods are not my favorite...
LOL Pav, no wonder you live in the UK now. Were you kicked out of the Czech Republic by the food police? You can't get any food there that's not been fried :smile:

Reactions: Pav
i know..we fry everything..gotta eat a bit healthily now since im not the youngest model anymore..

Reactions: Gordini
Not my tea, but this did make me laugh.

10/10 for effort :excited:

Attachments

• 10628042_2621820844531756_6064911570321975954_n.jpg
    10628042_2621820844531756_6064911570321975954_n.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 33
Reactions: Gordini
3/10 for the above. If thats the effort someone puts into life i wouldn't want to pay their wages.......

I'm gonna call this one "Shuv's Friday Surprise". Pretty much what i could find in the fridge cobbled together with fresh pasta.

Fresh pasta.
Oven roasted chicken breast pieces mixed in, and larger slices ontop.
Mature cheddar cheese chunks.
Couple of slices of chopped ham.
Half a dozen sliced mushrooms.
Hunk of cucumber diced up.
Couple of tomatoes chopped up.
Good squirt of mayo and a sprinkling of black pepper.
Hunk of french stick on the side.....

IMG_5187_zpsicqct4zj.jpg

Ratio of "Meat V's other products" is spot on Ben !!!! lol And the bread looks fresh. (Buttered on both sides too - now your talking)

No sign of even just a little sauce though (Red or Brown; i'm not fussy) so i'm afraid i'm going to knock you down a half-mark to 9.5. Top effort though and i'd come round yours for brekkie any time :smile:

I'm not really a Roast man. But heres todays effort:

sundaydinner%20035_zpsohexzivw.jpg

Reactions: Big Ben
Ok so that looks bloody delicious got to be said.

I will however have deduct half a mark for lack of cauliflower cheese though I'm afraid! 9.5/10

I know its not a plate as such, but here is todays effort by moi, which I cooked for the family. Lasagne!

30399633432_49be73ef1a_k.jpgIMG_2975 by Chris Morley, on Flickr

Ps its funny you think to take a picture of yours today to give this thread a much needed bump, and so did i!

Reactions: Johnny 99
OH MY GOOD GOD @Chris

I LOVE Lasagne. Especially home-made. And that is looking quite magnificent may i say

I also love it quite brown on top. Infact isnt lasagne better re-heated in the oven /
second time around ?

I think so. And on the back of that - id like the top left side of yours. [Corners being 'better' too] :smile: I'm gonna have to go 9.75 on that one.....

*****I had to take a picture of tonights after's - i was so keen to comment on your 'mains' ....

Bread and Butter pudding with Custard:

IMG_5261_zpsulhktcbg.jpg

OH MY GOOD GOD @Chris

I LOVE Lasagne. Especially home-made. And that is looking quite magnificent may i say

I also love it quite brown on top. Infact isnt lasagne better re-heated in the oven /
second time around ?

I think so. And on the back of that - id like the top left side of yours. [Corners being 'better' too] :smile: I'm gonna have to go 9.75 on that one.....

*****I had to take a picture of tonights after's - i was so keen to comment on your 'mains' ....

Bread and Butter pudding with Custard:

IMG_5261_zpsulhktcbg.jpg

Ratio of "Meat V's other products" is spot on Ben !!!! lol And the bread looks fresh. (Buttered on both sides too - now your talking)

No sign of even just a little sauce though (Red or Brown; i'm not fussy) so i'm afraid i'm going to knock you down a half-mark to 9.5. Top effort though and i'd come round yours for brekkie any time :smile:

I'm not really a Roast man. But heres todays effort:

sundaydinner%20035_zpsohexzivw.jpg
10/10! The beef is pink, exactly as it should be! No horseradish sauce?

Reactions: sevenfourate