Recaro Seats

have you had them replaced through renault, they wont do mine as i bought the car from a non renualt dealer. its done 20000 mile and side cheeks are wearing heavily. cant see why they wont replace them or it is worth writing a few letters?

also would like to know how much people of paid to have them done in leather and where from.

Cheers

best off giving him a call and asking.. the price of materials seems to vary quite a bit over time. (some of the quotes i had were 200 pounds different in a few months)

the stitching in the Headrests is a fair bit of work,but theres prob less leather needed than in the back. - i'd guess 600 ish? ?

Is your car still under warranty?

If so then ring RUK, this is a known problem with the Recaro seats. If still not joy then join the RUK forum and post up a complaint and I guarantee it will be resolved in the next 24h.

Makes not difference if the car was purchased from a main dealer, still has warranty and should be replaced.

Last edited:
i might just get the side cheeks done in leather actually, could you give me the number fella?

it was RUK that told me they wouldnt be able to do anything for the seats, they did agree to redo all my alloys as one wheel paint has ripped and blistered. will try the RUK forum route tho cheers Matt.

any1 found that the seat belt wears the stitching on the drivers seat?

do u have link to ruk forum please. i'm not happy like about them sayin they wont replace when its clear they wear to quick

I had my seats replaced under warranty, one of them twice as they damaged the passenger side when fitting it! Had the subframes done as well later on when they started to rust.

I was quoted £400 to have all the plain fabric on both front seats replaced with leather and reuse the centre sections. This included the Renault sport being stitched back on to the head rest.

Unacceptable, get back onto RUK and use someone els's example to push it through. Warranty is warranty regardless of where the car came from.

just to let you's no, i put complaint on RUK forum, and its now sorted they are doing my alloys and seats :smile: buzzing woop woop :smile:

A small local place in Sheffield near don valley stadium.
There are about 4 old men work there that have been doing it for years.

Similar Thread Suggestions