Recaro Squeak

Hoping someone can help. I have searched high and low but can’t find an answer.

Drivers side Recaro squeaks constantly, it seems to be from multiple places. WD40 hasn’t done the trick.

Is there anything which may need tightening or could use some KY to lube up?

take the seat out of the car, remove the seat mount plastic covers, from memory there are some fixings in either side, you should find them, tighten them, it may only be a bit but that sorted my set

it nearly drove me mad

Reactions: Big Ben
take the seat out of the car, remove the seat mount plastic covers, from memory there are some fixings in either side, you should find them, tighten them, it may only be a bit but that sorted my set

it nearly drove me mad

Thanks for this, driving me crazy too.

how hard is it to remove the seats, I’m not the most practical. Are there any guides knocking about...I have searched?

Thanks for this, driving me crazy too.

how hard is it to remove the seats, I’m not the most practical. Are there any guides knocking about...I have searched?
Four large torq head screws in the rails of each seat. You may need to disconnect wiring first/as well to fully remove seat from car

Reactions: Nick
Easy, as Ben said, disconnect the air bag plug & free the wire retaining clips then undo the 4 torq bolts
When its out the car have a good look at the seat rail & you should find the bolts on the side of the rail, they pivet when the seat is raised & lowered - if that makes sense