RR Printout Thread

@A1axx good results mate. How are you getting on with the airbox? How does it sound? Does it make that rattly throaty carbon noise?

:smile:

Want one!

Reactions: A1axx
@A1axx good results mate. How are you getting on with the airbox? How does it sound? Does it make that rattly throaty carbon noise?

:smile:

Want one!

Yea sounds pretty good lol. Will get a vid from outside and a better vid of inside. Has that itb sort of bwarp! Won't be as loud as an open cone but does have a bark

Yea sounds pretty good lol. Will get a vid from outside and a better vid of inside. Has that itb sort of bwarp! Won't be as loud as an open cone but does have a bark

Everything you have said so far makes me want one!

Must do at some point.

YES mate!!! Sounds mint. Bet it's way better from outside when coming towards you at full chat too. Proper induction noise is ace. Never really experienced it properly until I got the BMW but I'm now of the opinion it's as important as exhaust noise for the experience.

Taa for the vid, enjoyed muchly.

YES mate!!! Sounds mint. Bet it's way better from outside when coming towards you at full chat too. Proper induction noise is ace. Never really experienced it properly until I got the BMW but I'm now of the opinion it's as important as exhaust noise for the experience.

Taa for the vid, enjoyed muchly.

Just a short one. Bit damp. Yea from outside it's very much induction!! The passenger grill is a big inlet lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: ///M
This is mine from last week remapped at EFi
Toyosport manifold
Scorpion non res
Itg drop in filter
Still has main cat
On Vpower

Attachments

• 8F7A38E5-D17E-4489-A119-B7314DD4F9B7.jpeg
    8F7A38E5-D17E-4489-A119-B7314DD4F9B7.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 51