Scorpion Exhaust

Hi guys

Quick question, is the standard exhaust diameter on the 200 smaller than an aftermarket exhaust? Ive been told around 3mm? If so how do i go about reconnecting the new exhaust to the Cat as the aftermarket one obviously doesnt come with the cat and with it being non res i dont want the decat,

Thanks Chris

Reactions: Beany
As far as i'm aware it's a 2.5" system as is the standard one?

But as for fitting mate, it should just sleeve over the original cat pipe. My Ktec did. I just measured it up and cut after the cat

i didn't actually cut enough off (Was being far too cautious to not cut off too much and then have half an exhaust hahaha)

But once i cut the right amount off i literally sleeved it over and clamped it with one of them u shape exhaust clamps :smile:

But as for fitting mate, it should just sleeve over the original cat pipe. My Ktec did. I just measured it up and cut after the cat

i didn't actually cut enough off (Was being far too cautious to not cut off too much and then have half an exhaust hahaha)

But once i cut the right amount off i literally sleeved it over and clamped it with one of them u shape exhaust clamps :smile:

Ah ok cool cheers for the reply will be doing it Thursday so hopefully should be straight forward!

Reactions: lewishunter98
Ah ok cool cheers for the reply will be doing it Thursday so hopefully should be straight forward!
It is very straight forward mate. Did mine in 2 hours on stands and I'm no mechanic [emoji23] Having an exhaust cutter and hanger removal thing helped lots though

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

It is very straight forward mate. Did mine in 2 hours on stands and I'm no mechanic [emoji23] Having an exhaust cutter and hanger removal thing helped lots though

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

What’s the best way to go about decat?

I’ve got the non res scorpion installed but want my Rice Krispies, literally just remove the cat and replace with straight?

Bang map will be after!

What’s the best way to go about decat?

I’ve got the non res scorpion installed but want my Rice Krispies, literally just remove the cat and replace with straight?

Bang map will be after!

Literally as simple as that!

Tho wave goodbye to your hearing

I've just picked up a scorpion decat pipe, thinking of fitting it after my MOT in April.

What's the drone like? I find my scorpion cat back is pretty drony on the motorway.

Also my flat spot is pretty bad so I guess I'd have to get a remap too.

Any pops and bangs without a crackle map?

I've just picked up a scorpion decat pipe, thinking of fitting it after my MOT in April.

What's the drone like? I find my scorpion cat back is pretty drony on the motorway.

Also my flat spot is pretty bad so I guess I'd have to get a remap too.

Any pops and bangs without a crackle map?

Anything above 60 and below 90 ish drone central.. depends if you have a resonated or non res pipe.

You get nice pops and bangs with decat and res scorpion

Loud pops n bangs with decat and non res