Should I clean my car in the winter?

Serious question! (I'm all for serious questions lmfao)

My car is absolutely stinking and I've not cleaned it since the black mountains run that dajones and gez organised.

Is it worth doing in the winter? It's got Autoglym HD wax on it, which I can only assume, is washed off now? I don't have an area to clean it and the weather has not been kind here. Is it worth just leaving it dirty in hopes of the wax staying on or just wash it anyway? I've got no problem with not washing it as I can be lazy about it but I don't want to find next summer that it's ruined the paint.

Well wax doesn't wash off, it protects the car, different waxes last for different lengths of time.

You could wash it, wipe it down with ipa to remove the excess wax the re seal it.

How long ago was the wax applied? A quick shampoo and rinse will work wonders IMO, then a quick once over with a spray wax to top up what (if any) AG wax is left; at the very least it'll offer a little extra protection from winter road grime and salts than leaving it mucky!

Definitely worth giving it a clean - it's surely better for the paintwork to clean it than leave it with months of grime on there :thumbsup: