signature and rules...

jase

Founder
Platinum Member
sigs are for paid members only.[/B][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][B]as a small thankyou to paid members i have set up [img] codes for sigs.[/B][/SIZE]

[B]Signature Pictures - Size Restriction.
[/B]Due to page loading performance issues, we have decided to take the step of enforcing a policy for Signature Picture sizes.

[B]Paid member:[/B] [SIZE=1]£5 - per annum[/SIZE]
[B][SIZE=4]500 x 100 pixels[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=4]signature picture size [/SIZE][/B][B]and 1 line of text.[/B]
[SIZE=3][B](or 3 lines of text(no bigger than size 3)[/B][/SIZE]

[B]Gold[/B] [B]member[/B]: [SIZE=1]£20 - 2 years membership[/SIZE]
[B][SIZE=4]700 x 100 pixel signature picture size [/SIZE][/B][B]and 2 line of text.[/B]
[B][SIZE=4] [SIZE=3](or 5 lines of text(no bigger than size 3)[/SIZE][/SIZE][/B]

[B][SIZE=2]
Platinum[/SIZE][/B][SIZE=4][SIZE=2][B]member[/B]:[/SIZE][SIZE=1]£40 - Life member[/SIZE][/SIZE][B][SIZE=4]
1000 x 150 pixel [/SIZE][/B][B][SIZE=4]signature picture size[/SIZE][/B][B]and 3 line of text.[/B]
[B][SIZE=4] [SIZE=3](or 6 lines of text(no bigger than size 3)

empty space lines are still counted as a line.

[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=5]
all sigs must be aligned to the left.[/SIZE][/B][B][SIZE=4][SIZE=3]

sigs are NOT to be used as blatant advertising for companies.
traders pay to advertise on the site so why should some get it for free.
it is ok to put "*#*#* remap" as this is something you have had done to your car but not ok to just put the company name.
[/SIZE][/SIZE][/B]

Last edited:
due to the resent running issues, sig rules are now going to be clamped down.

please read the rules and check your sig.

if your sig gets deleted, then i am sorry but we all want the site to run/work as well as possible.

How do these work then?

I've uploaded a banner and it shows when i edit 'my signature' but not showing in my posts, it's less than the 500x100 pixels.

Gentle reminder, been a few straying from the path of righteousness of late...