Spirit Blue Fiesta ST

I would imagine power to weight wouldn't be massively different after the mods, and you can never have too much power.....true story lol

[video=youtube;kP3wnYe6Muw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kP3wnYe6Muw[/video]

This is very tempting.....could I have upgrades added to a used car? Is this a bit like Fiat essesse upgrade....get them in the post then have sorted at dealers?

Looking good mate.

Go any OZ's left, I fancy a set for the Megane now

They are sold unfortunately for you lol.

This is very tempting.....could I have upgrades added to a used car? Is this a bit like Fiat essesse upgrade....get them in the post then have sorted at dealers?

You can indeed add the updates to a used car. It's not different than getting them put on a new car tbh. You book the car in to one of the approved Mountune fitters/dealers, pay a deposit over the phone and pick a date that suits you to take the car in.

Had a first encounter with a Fiesta ST last night, was giving the clio some serious competition, top end of rev range I felt to pull a way slightly then the ST was back up close behind. Can't wait to see one on track and see how they compare. Hopefully at a how fast soon :smiley:

I like the black intercooler, no need to show off with power.

On track I think they will be a little weapon, they handle good standard, do you plan to play with the suspension and exhaust or are you trying to keep warranty?

The plan is to keep the suspension side of things standard. Emma says coilovering the 20 ruined it for because she always had to think about where she could take the car i.e. not near speed bumps or multi stories.

Just gonna try and keep this one subtle but practical still.

Turn out 15s fit over the standard brakes. Could mean uber cheap wheels and tyres for track days.

15" would look completely lost in the arches on a modern day car IMO.

I saw this too...but promised the wife I'd not fill the shed up again with 22 spare wheels like last time.

Grrrr.

Lol. I'm the same tbh but with the garage. After all the 200 parts are gone it'll resemble some sort of order.

15" would look completely lost in the arches on a modern day car IMO.

I'm with gez on this one

Yes but I think its something to consider when you look at the price difference between 15-17" wheels and tyres.