Spirit Blue Fiesta ST

Had mine on Surrey Rolling Road today and it didn't disappoint. Once I get the graph scanned I'll post it up so you can see what's waiting for you tomorrow N0ddie!

Here's what you're getting (pre-Mountune)...

graph2_zps1ac0b984.jpg

...and for comparison here it is overlaid onto the run I had done on my Clio 200 back in February...
graph1_zps4d6389bc.jpg

Proof (if it's still needed) that it does have a genuine 200bhp and not just 180 because Top Gear says so.

The torque was surprising...225 lbft peak and over 200 lbft available from 2,500-5,000 rpm. With the miles it's started to really come alive now, despite the tailing off of the torque at the top end it's got more eager to rev through, and pulls right to the 6,500 rpm limiter.

That is a very consistent torque curve especially from a smaller engine.
Remember "BHP sells cars, Torque wins races" apparently. lol

We have her. Got a couple of pics of old and new next to each other. Was sad looking back at the Pea sitting there after everything we've done together.

As for the ST. We've broken her in gently. A trip to ASDA to do the weekly shop lol.

I like The Smurf tbh.

She is stupendous. The growl and torque are so addictive.

Is a red one just up the road from where i work. Went past me while i was walking to the shops on lunch and was a nice growl. Not heard him giving it some yet