Spirit Blue Fiesta ST

Define 'bloody quick'. Is the earlier and harder boost that noticeable?

How's the top end now? I've heard there's a kick around 5k?

Awesome mate! I was speaking to jamsport today and they said they have got rid of the tourque limiter in 1st and 2nd, apparently makes an awesome difference! I would love one if these!

Define 'bloody quick'. Is the earlier and harder boost that noticeable?

How's the top end now? I've heard there's a kick around 5k?

I've still not taken her above 4.5k revs however the acceleration in 1st-5th really does push you into your seat (I didnt try 6th as I was "a little bit quick" by then lol).

Awesome mate! I was speaking to jamsport today and they said they have got rid of the tourque limiter in 1st and 2nd, apparently makes an awesome difference! I would love one if these!

Thats an interesting fact.

In all the threads I've read and following various developments from tuners etc. I've never once heard that there's a torque limiter in 1st and 2nd.

Not been mentioned. Ever. By anyone.

If there was, I'm sure it would have been before now.

i think ford said that the reason behind it was apparently the IB5 can only handle 200n/m of torque 'safely'

Puma 1.7 as limited in 1st and 2nd as well. Easily changed by unplugging one sensor, although you did then lose the use of the speedo in 1st hahaha!!!

The Smurf looks great N0ddie, not heard a bat word about these yet. Kudos to Ford for having a proper go with it.

Cheers Will.

As promised I have, at last, got round to taking some pics with a proper camera. I did intend on washing the car before the pics but as usual its started to rain so grabbed these pics before the heavens opened:

9698880119_756a6674e2_b.jpg

I like the fact that the Mountune intercooler is nicely hidden from view with it being black.

9702039602_32c373a8a8_b.jpg

9698814425_d4ef15fb38_b.jpg

9698835447_6767f43fd6_b.jpg

Definitely, I think, the least favourable view of the ST. The 200 looks the nuts from the back but the ST is definitely let down in this department.

9702137736_0be401268e_b.jpg

9702094718_14fabf9c12_b.jpg

Looks ace!!!

how you finding it day to day??

I love mine so much, really is great fun and so easy to live with.

Have to say it looks a lot better with the black FMIC

The standard silver is really in your face and looks a bit showy