Sunny Day Out at Clumber Park

Paul

Platinum Member
I though that I (and Emma) would get some photos while the sun was out, gorgeous day for it and had a great day out. I would go as far as saying that summer is on its way.....

P1030793.jpg

P1030788.jpg

P1030778.jpg

P1030787.jpg

P1030761.jpg

P1030772.jpg

P1030689.jpg

P1030690.jpg

P1030714.jpg

Thanks for looking, C&C welcome!

Awesome shots mate, now imagine having a photo taken of your car like this:

14.jpg

:wink::wink:

Some quality shots there sir!!!

Looks great Paul and emma(seeing as it looks like em took some)

Well I would never be allowed to drive it, especially not through water!!
:001_rolleyes:

Yes Troopy he did, but he had a family of cyclists stood watching and egging him on to go faster every time he went through it!!

Last edited:
There was someone on ZSOC that created their own tsunami - the faster the better :smile:

Yeah they stayed at a fairly safe distance, think they were confused at first until the spotted me with the camera though!!!

Yeah definitely Mike! It looked fantastic when he went through faster!

Some nice pics there. Just out of interest do you recomend a wax for ly, trying a few out.

Thanks mate, I have tried a fair few different products but I now use Orange Crush by Dodo Juice. I think its brilliant stuff and really easy to work with aswel which helps no end.

Awesome shots mate, now imagine having a photo taken of your car like this:

14.jpg

:wink::wink:

Some quality shots there sir!!!

Thanks Mike, yeah I would like some of those but in Liquid Yellow :thumbup:

I cant imagine where they were taken.... :wink:

Great photos Paul, looks like you stole the sun today, it went about 9am here and then stayed cloudy all day :worried:

Sorry mate, I will try and bring it down to Staffs sometime :wink: Its so annoying when the weekends are rubbish weather! It shouldn't be allowed!

Nice pics :smile: Stunning weather. Liking that ford...hope you didn't go too fast through it!! lol

Lol I went at an appropriate speed to get the desired effect....

You will have to wait for me to submit my POTM to see the results... :-p

Im sure i've seen you around Clowne/Barlborough? Do you go down that way?

I always used to see a Yellow Clio around that area last summer.

Pics/car looks nice. :smile:

Im sure i've seen you around Clowne/Barlborough? Do you go down that way?

I always used to see a Yellow Clio around that area last summer.

Pics/car looks nice. :smile:

I doubt that would have been me mate I only went down to Clumber once last year and I use the A1 as its more convenient for me. There are a couple more around my way so it might have been one of those instead! Is that the area you are from then?

I doubt that would have been me mate I only went down to Clumber once last year and I use the A1 as its more convenient for me. There are a couple more around my way so it might have been one of those instead! Is that the area you are from then?

Ah, must have been another one. I used to see it all the time, i think it lives in Clowne though as i've seen it coming out of a side-road.

Yea, i live in Barlborough.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M New Members 9
W General Chat 1
R New Members 30
T Gallery 15
Giles Gallery 8