SUPERCHARGED AG 200 - PROGRESS TO DATE

Sweet lord above, this is just superb....and that Trophy, good lord above.

This puts my little car to absolute shame, infact i'm just going to throw it away after reading this...I salute you and all the work gone into this.

Just wow - im utterly lost for words.......I think this sums me up after reading this through....

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Sweet lord above, this is just superb....and that Trophy, good lord above.

This puts my little car to absolute shame, infact i'm just going to throw it away after reading this...I salute you and all the work gone into this.

Just wow - im utterly lost for words.......I think this sums me up after reading this through....

View attachment 114264

The Trophy was marmite Kev, me I loved it and it could only be red for me in the Ph2 Clio so it was a no brainier, but others wondered why such a rare model would be molested!

My take on it was I maxed it into a 1 of 1, not 1 of 500!

Cheers for the kind comments

Reactions: Sean197 and kevlar
I live in Scotland mate, approx 30 mins north of Edinburgh, but if your ever at knockhill or I'm at a track closer to you then a passenger ride is no problem at all :blush:

Reactions: kevlar
Awesome mate. Surprised I've never seen this as I used to go to the boxing gym in Glenrothes quite a bit.

Awesome build. I've seen this on Clio sport in the past. I was very close to going down the super charger route at one point but decided against it due to the cost implications in the end. Wonderful car though!

Reactions: cpaterson76
Well this is impressive to say the least. Can I ask a bout the Alcon callipers, I think this is the first time I've seen anybody with non-standard callipers on. They look like 4 pots but seem a bit bigger than the standard Brembo's, are they? Do they take bigger pads?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well this is impressive to say the least. Can I ask a bout the Alcon callipers, I think this is the first time I've seen anybody with non-standard callipers on. They look like 4 pots but seem a bit bigger than the standard Brembo's, are they? Do they take bigger pads?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They only take Alcon spec / shaped pads mate. The stopping power is unbelievable over the standard callipers.

They only take Alcon spec / shaped pads mate. The stopping power is unbelievable over the standard callipers.

how do they fit? Is the same as the standard Brembos (mounted to the hub) or is a bracket required?

Sweet lord above, this is just superb.

This puts my little car to absolute shame, infact i'm just going to throw it away after reading this

This made me giggle. Don't despair Kev. We all feel the same now....

I reckon if we all chipped in and gave our cars to the cause - we could probably come up with something nearly half as good combined :tearsofjoy:

This made me giggle. Don't despair Kev. We all feel the same now....

I reckon if we all chipped in and gave our cars to the cause - we could probably come up with something nearly half as good combined :tearsofjoy:
To be fair, your cars go! Until I get the manifold done it's just a shiney ornament......