Tesla cars

Pav

what do people think of these??I saw one today going for it and I couldnt believe its acceleration..i was walking along side a main road and the guy driving it put his fooft down and he was gone..so bloody quick..
very impressedTesla-Model-S-1.jpg

Reactions: nutnutwelshman
I did some work for a guy last week who recently bought that very car above in white.

One of his other cars in an RS4 Audi. He reckons the Tesla makes the Audi look 'silly'; its that quick.

They are insanely quick, was recently looking into pre-ordering a model 3 as I think it will be an outstanding car for those not looking for the larger sedan model but the thought of losing my 197 and track days definitely put me off lol.

Also really interested in the Electric GT next year, hoping to see it when it comes to the UK!

Tesla-Model-S-EGT2.jpg

They seem to be very impressive cars, performance-wise, from what I've read. I've never seen one in the flesh, only what I've read in Evo mag. I don't really like the whole electric car idea, however this sort of thing might mean the future of cars isn't so bad!

Just had a butchers in Evo and there's two variants of the S - the P85D, 3.2 secs, and the 'Performance', 4.2. Bloody quick whichever way you look at it!! £80,000 though.....

guys just go on youtube and type in tesla drag race..all sorts will come up..these cars are ridiculously fast off the line..beating all of the super cars..not saying they are better than a clio though :think:

Reactions: sevenfourate
Just had a butchers in Evo and there's two variants of the S - the P85D, 3.2 secs, and the 'Performance', 4.2. Bloody quick whichever way you look at it!! £80,000 though.....

They recently announced the P100D in August, 0-60 in 2.5 seconds, supposedly fastest production car ever made in terms of acceleration!

guys just go on youtube and type in tesla drag race..all sorts will come up..these cars are ridiculously fast off the line..beating all of the super cars..not saying they are better than a clio though :think:

lol @ That !!!

Yeah I've seen the drag racing vids, they loose guts after about 100 though...

Still have it in my Clio anyway :smiley:

Similar Thread Suggestions