Toyosports manifold gasket

Hi all,

Bought a toyo manifold off of a friend as it was more convenient (and cheaper) than buying new. Only issue is the gasket is a bit bent, split etc.

Is it possible to just buy the gasket for the toyo manifold or if not can a gasket be repaired (bare in mind i'm not exactly mechanical)

Cheers for help in advance

Same part as OEM manifold mate.

The shape of where it attaches to the back of the engine is still the same, just the downpipes shape that's different.

Here's the part.

Reactions: cdunn
There's lots of threads on here about people running the Toyo manifold, don't think I've seen anybody complain about it/ran into any issues with it.

Hi all,
That's awesome cheers for the help. Was unsure seeing as it was an aftermarket part. Thanks for the help

The manifold was one of my first jobs after the original flexis split, be sure to uprate lower engine mount, gearbox mount and upper torque mount or your new flexis will eventually split as well....

Reactions: Dystant
The manifold was one of my first jobs after the original flexis split, be sure to uprate lower engine mount, gearbox mount and upper torque mount or your new flexis will eventually split as well....

+1 to this, definitely don't want your new flexis snapping too so upgrading engine mounts is a must.

Plus they makes the car feel so much better.

Gonna bump this post, bit old but time has been at a premium since!

Had the manifold fitted about a week ago with upgraded upper torque mount and lower engine mount.Vibrations are noticeably higher at idle and lower revs however mid range to high revs car sounds and feels much more solid and like it wants to pull more.

In relation to the idle/low rev vibrations, i know I can add the Gearbox mount and upper engine mount however any other suggestions?

Adding a second bump, just had the Gearbox mount and Upper Engine mount fitted also. Car is now solid with hardly noticeably less low end vibration. Definitely recommend upgrading all four mounts when swapping out the OEM manifold

Fellas, old post I know. I am having the Toyo manifold fit tomorrow. Do you know it the mounts can be upgraded at a later date? Or would they have to be tomorrow? Thanks

Fellas, old post I know. I am having the Toyo manifold fit tomorrow. Do you know it the mounts can be upgraded at a later date? Or would they have to be tomorrow? Thanks

They're not necessary to have done straight away, a friend of mine didn't for a few weeks. But it causes annoying vibrations etc. all depends if you can live with it really. But while the subframe is out you might aswell do the mount/s anyway as it'll make it much easier!

Reactions: Ollie197
They're not necessary to have done straight away, a friend of mine didn't for a few weeks. But it causes annoying vibrations etc. all depends if you can live with it really. But while the subframe is out you might aswell do the mount/s anyway as it'll make it much easier!
Okay got it, cheers!