TPI Wheel Bolts (Black)

Does anyone have a set of these on their car?

Just wondering before I order a set how durable the black finish is, if it's likely to chip and flake off after removing the wheels a few times then I don't think I'll bother!

Cazan Racing did these, or so I thought but I can't get onto their shop, anyone know the score with this?

I had some also and they were brilliant.

shall be getting them on the 200t at some point also.

I've been waiting for these to come back in stock for the 200t, seems like still not in?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like 16 of the bolts are just normal black bolts? and then the other 4 are the TPI style bolts? Worried the 16 standard ones might rust the same way my current ones have...

I've ordered a set of these. Will give them a go :smile: currently getting quotes to get all 4 alloys powder coated so it'll be nice to have some fresh bolts to go with :smile:

If for some reason they dont last, I'll be grabbing a set of plastic caps for them.

Hope they work well for you, those ones are made by bimmec, which are fine however the black finish didn't last too well on my old car. That said, the car I had them fitted to continually had the wheels removed for various mods and cleaning!

Not a massive fan is all mate

AMEN TO THAT!!!

Can't fault you at all on that score. It's fookin evil. And they get away with murder too... don't poke the bear :smiley:

But, cheapest and easiest and quickest way to get them. Sometimes I bite the bullet. It's VERY rare though!

:smile: