Trackspec Clio 197

haha.

It will still feel like a rolls royce in comparison to the 106. That had solid vibratechnics engine and gearbox mounts plus solid rose jointed torque links lol. Since I had the manifold fitted it vibrates against the subframe so hopefully these will stop that but naturally cause other vibrations lol. They should also help with the power delivery.

+1 on Windows Movie Maker - free, simple to use, not the most advanced but does the job well enough.

I have Dunlop DZ03G which are very good. I took my Clio slicks on the trailer and they stayed on the trailer too! It was very wet in the morning and rained on and off all day but gradually dried out a little by the afternoon. Clio once again pushed above its weight. I'm so tempted to turbo it though, it would be quite the weapon then.

good to know as i struggled for grip last weekend at Oulton with my GY ass 3..
there are lots of meganes for sale for a decent price and with decent mileage..just need to sort out where to have the conversion done..

Reactions: trackspec197
good to know as i struggled for grip last weekend at Oulton with my GY ass 3..
there are lots of meganes for sale for a decent price and with decent mileage..just need to sort out where to have the conversion done..

I would highly recommend them mate.

Yeah although I'm more tempted by the later 250 motor as they're suppose to be a lot stronger. Looks like there are a few options for installation: Floyd at Four Ashes, Ricky P and Ktec.