• Photo 4

• Photo 5

• Photo 6

• Photo 7

• Photo 8

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jimmy

Good cop
Welcome to the voting thread for June's POTM! The theme for the month was 'Water' and as always, the entrants made good use of interpretation to come up with a variety of shots!

The photos are displayed below in the order that they were submitted. Please choose your favourite and then cast your vote using the poll option at the top of this page!

Voting will run until Friday 6th July, with the winner being announced shortly after!

I would also like to take this opportunity to welcome @Cliosport-carl to the POTM team - his help has been invaluable recently and it is great to have him working on POTM from now on!

Good luck to all the entrants!

Photo 1:
8Kcw4RR.jpg

Photo 2:
9vzBFEA.jpg

Photo 3:
pzr8J9U.jpg

Photo 4:
mWwiaZ4.jpg

Photo 5:
urTTGdQ.jpg

Photo 6:
1iK5zHj.jpg

Photo 7:
1jwKYbp.jpg

Photo 8:
AwYJfBm.jpg

Attachments

• Wsaq7KX.jpg
    Wsaq7KX.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 10
Last edited:
That wasn’t my entry, as per rules it was the first pic I posted :wink: I posted that one as a close second choice and stated that in the thread :sunglasses:

Number 2 for me.
Our German friend probably needs cheering up after recent events:grinning:

Reactions: Beany
Thank you to everyone that took the time to vote for their POTM. Voting is now closed and we are very pleased to announce that the winner for June is (for the second month in a row!) @Glenn_Adam_Doble with this top shot:

1iK5zHj.jpg

Congratulations Glenn, great photo! Your avatar will be updated, the picture will feature on Instagram and will be entered into the year-end POTY!!

Thank you for supporting POTM.

Reactions: Beany

Similar Thread Suggestions