was it you?

JamesB

Platinum Member
[MENTION=51445]Kazumz[/MENTION] we're you in Chippenham Sainsburys today buying chicken.. hahaa :d

I was mate! LMAO Holy **** never been spotted before! I work in Capita in Methuen Park.

It's literally the only thing I eat!

How did you know it was me? @JamesB :tongueout:

Last edited:
Saaaay Whaaat!! i work at the Next right next to it hahaha!! I saw/met you on the Wales meet @Kazumz

There's a Next next to the Sainsburys? I'm still new to the area lmao. All I know is Capita, Mill House, Sainsburys and McDonalds Lmao! Went to the place that replaced Wetherspoons in Chippenham town next to the Council car park, forgot the name, maybe Revo Lounge?

I'm staying opposite the Two Pigs in Corsham at the moment. Just viewed a flat in Melksham today, think I'm gonna go for it, we will see! Should show me around mate, I've no idea where I'm going at the moment lmao!

There were a fair few people on the Wales meet last time so you'll have to forgive me for forgetting faces :smile: Not seen another Gordini in the area yet though so should be easy recognizing it!

Yeah Next is opposite mill house hahaa, I'd be more than happy to show you round, I've only seen one gordini on the odd occadion driven by quite an old fella, theres a 200 about but thats it for this area.. ive heard from a few people that there is a 197 in Melksham but i never go out that way tbh..

Message me and we should meet up some time?
[MENTION=51445]Kazumz[/MENTION]

Yeah Next is opposite mill house hahaa, I'd be more than happy to show you round, I've only seen one gordini on the odd occadion driven by quite an old fella, theres a 200 about but thats it for this area.. ive heard from a few people that there is a 197 in Melksham but i never go out that way tbh..

Message me and we should meet up some time?
@Kazumz

I think I saw Next in Sainsburys earlier? Little part of the store opposite the sandwitch cooler thing on the wall (brain fart forgot name). I've seen a Racing Blue 200 about and a Racing Blue 182 outside the B and B I stay at. Yeah we shall [MENTION=52420]JamesB[/MENTION] but I've gotta dedicate the weekends to finding a decent place in Calne, Melksham or Corsham at the moment, any will do. Places seem to go like lightning around here. Expensive to live here too! Rent is almost double than it is in Swansea for a one bedroom flat. It is a nice area though, I love the farmers markets around here seems to be loads of them. I'm not good with faces so apologies if I walk straight past you.

You heading to Forge Motorsport day at the Combe in Sept?

The Next is opposite mill house next to TK Maxx, wouldn't recommend Calne from a local point of view, i shall approach you if i see you again, i was just unsure i though surely it cant be.. such a small world aha

I might dooo.. went to FCS at castle combe.. was alrighttt not amazing there wasnt much on imo.. forge is always good aha

The Next is opposite mill house next to TK Maxx, wouldn't recommend Calne from a local point of view, i shall approach you if i see you again, i was just unsure i though surely it cant be.. such a small world aha

I might dooo.. went to FCS at castle combe.. was alrighttt not amazing there wasnt much on imo.. forge is always good aha

Spoke to a local and they're not recommending Melksham either so that's all that stands is Corsham at the moment lmao! Any other areas I should look at? Did check Bath out but my god, those prices...

Yeah went to Next today, just to see if it was there, its just by Sainsburys.

It is a small world. Was nice to be finally spotted and know there is someone in the area I can speak to for advice. Once I get a place we shall defo go for a Pint! It's money money money at the moment. Not cheap living in a B and B... It's cheaper for me to get my Mrs up here and she's been applying for jobs left right and center in Wilts. Once she's got something we will be sorted then and money wont be so much of an issue.

You should have poked me on the shoulder lmao!

There are some right old grumpies working in Sainsburys though, never seen a load of grumpy people in a single area in my life before!

I've also noticed something... very strange... all the women in the area are... tall... Most of them, anyway.

I'm heading to Forge in sept when dajones gets back to me about prices and stuff so come along if you like. It's only down the road now lol!

Once I had the job offer I was so excited! Bath down the road, Castle Combe and an awesome farmers community nearby. It's like living in a Tourist den.
[MENTION=52420]JamesB[/MENTION]

Melksham isn't too bad, it jut doesnt have very much, your best bet is Chippenham or Corsham just because Chippenham has most things and Corsham is 2 minutes away.

Yeah the people in sainsburys are old and just dont care tbh ahaha they get their staff dicount and thats all they need..

I will be 100% game for a pint anytime hahaa, Have you got your Gordini with you..? havent seen it anywhere.

As a side note if you drop me your number in a private message we wouldnt have to communicate like this ahaa, up to you mate.
[MENTION=51445]Kazumz[/MENTION]

Melksham isn't too bad, it jut doesnt have very much, your best bet is Chippenham or Corsham just because Chippenham has most things and Corsham is 2 minutes away.

Yeah the people in sainsburys are old and just dont care tbh ahaha they get their staff dicount and thats all they need..

I will be 100% game for a pint anytime hahaa, Have you got your Gordini with you..? havent seen it anywhere.

As a side note if you drop me your number in a private message we wouldnt have to communicate like this ahaa, up to you mate.
@Kazumz

Yes the Gordini is here haha.

Always parked in a double space in Sainsburys whenever I need to pop in. Pint sounds good. Literally filling out estate agent forms now haha! I shall try and pop you my number in a bit, I think I'm having issues with PM's at the moment though. Will send ASAP once it's fixed.
[MENTION=52420]JamesB[/MENTION]