We want your thoughts, feedback and opinions!

[QUOTE="jimmyd81, post: 594585, member: 51111"

For something like a Karting meet, depending on interest, it could well be a case of doing separate regional events, e.g. North & South.[/QUOTE]

My thoughts on the Xmas meal possibly Jimmy. Shame in some ways if this turns out to be the case - but an alternative if people dont want to do a 350 mile round trip........

Yeah that's it Syer, it's the return journey as well that could affect people's decision. The benefit of it being on a Saturday is that some may choose to stay overnight in a hotel nearby and make the trip back up Sunday. There are always options.

As you say, it would be a shame to have to split it...we will gauge the reaction in the thread and it will give us a good idea :smile:

Absolutely Jimmy, shared lift's (fuel savings), cheap rooms at Travel-Lodge etc - the possibilities are there if people want to attend and not break the bank !

More to the point: Whats on the menu :smile:

Some time ago, we did have some local meets,together with Cliosport members. Fizzled out, not to mention,the megs, trying to keep up with them....... I do find this new version of the site a bit like Cliosports.

Well thats probably because cliosport own this site, and used the same software when they upgraded it. Its only the website that is the same though, a completely different user group and people who run the site (hence why we have dedicated admins and mods to this site who run it).

On the christmas meal, its unfortunate that we have members so vastly spread, but I for one don't mind travelling just that bit further if it means having a good laugh!

Honestly - NO, i hate it !!!! OMG, i said it !!! Stuck in my ways i guess, and don't like change.

No,no - each to their own.

You dislike it in terms of the new site's actual format, or the trying to make it a bit less "Reference book" and a bit more casual ?

Well thats probably because cliosport own this site, and used the same software when they upgraded it. Its only the website that is the same though, a completely different user group and people who run the site (hence why we have dedicated admins and mods to this site who run it).

Yep, figured that Chris.

No,no - each to their own.

You dislike it in terms of the new site's actual format, or the trying to make it a bit less "Reference book" and a bit more casual ?
Yes realise is pretty similar, but my brain tells me otherwise !!! Can i get rid of all the yellow and orange ? OMG, Spurs just missed a penalty.

I don't have a home page ? Will not go there, stays on the Forums banner. Or am i being thick ?

Its actually on the bottom left of any page.

And no, not being thick, we don't have a homepage, just the main forum 'home' is what I was referring too.

Right at the bottom of the page, theres a black bar, on the other side of it, there is contact us, help, etc etc. But on the left side it said clio197 theme with a little paintbrush next to it.

Hmm, I assumed it would be the same thing as the previous site model where you could choose the 'theme' you see the site in a different view.

Perhaps its just an admin tool.. Either way, the default style is a lot uglier than this theme its currently running.