what wheel brush

Answer = non. if ure anal u take the wheels off and wax them inside and out wheel brushes scratch them to death.......

I take my wheels off and clay, polish, seal them inside and out also use 3 layers of sealant. If your going to do a job you might aswell do it properly i say

:driveby:

I have loads of wheels brushes but my fave is one from a local wilco motosave, it basically a stick with a MF wrapped round it!

I hate traditional brush type as i hate the backlash you get full of dirty wheel filth from a brush!

I have loads of wheels brushes but my fave is one from a local wilco motosave, it basically a stick with a MF wrapped round it!

I hate traditional brush type as i hate the backlash you get full of dirty wheel filth from a brush!

Yeah I always hated that, look like you've got plague with all the black spots on your face!

Thats why I still use a good old fashioned SPONGE! It does the job just fine, but its crap at getting behind the spokes... So I dont bother :coffee:

I take my wheels off and clay, polish, seal them inside and out also use 3 layers of sealant. If your going to do a job you might aswell do it properly i say

:driveby:

Yep longest ive ever spent on my car is 3 days 1 1/2 claying n polishing the rest was spent waxing and interior detailing when i do it o go all out. I even wax the calipers lol. Wheels off washed, clayed, washed again, polished ( lime prime), washed, dried, waxed, buffed and then waxed again the results are showroom cleanliness. Even the seats got aero 101 sealant on em :smile:

Ive kinda let myself go over the past year cus ive really not had the time :worried: i deffo miss the cleanliness but doesnt make me love the car less

Yep longest ive ever spent on my car is 3 days 1 1/2 claying n polishing the rest was spent waxing and interior detailing when i do it o go all out. I even wax the calipers lol. Wheels off washed, clayed, washed again, polished ( lime prime), washed, dried, waxed, buffed and then waxed again the results are showroom cleanliness. Even the seats got aero 101 sealant on em :smile:

Ive kinda let myself go over the past year cus ive really not had the time :worried: i deffo miss the cleanliness but doesnt make me love the car less

Sounds like me ! my misses must hate show season :lol:

I Would love to be able to take the wheels off and do them properly but at the moment its impossable to even bend down to clean them properly so i just wanted a brush so it helps make life a little bit easyer.normaly only use mf mitt to do it an poorboys wheel sealent
rant over

going on to nxt stage
billberry wheel cleaner reading up some say leave on for 1-2min others say 5-10 mins which is right best price ive found £28 delivered 5lt

Roy, I tend to put it on first, as I don't want to further dilute it. After a while, I then agitate it with the paintbrush looking brush in Karl's link. Then I just hose off. I then tend to use my wheel sponge with some suds afterwards, and then rinse.

The key is to seal your wheels. This makes them SO much easier to clean and eliminates the need for scrubbing off brake dust!

Similar Thread Suggestions