What's she worth?

dangerdaz

Platinum Member
Guys
Need your advice as I'm thinking of selling to
A. Get back on the property ladder
B. help my son with a car

Now this car was a keeper for me & is my pride n joy but my plan would be to return to the Rensport fold after I have done the above..Afterall that's what dads are for!

Anyway jan 2010 on 37k.
GW cup.
Serviced every 6k rather than 12k.
Mot til jan 31st 2014 n taxed til end August.

Mods are...
Bee sting arial
Itg panel filter n Ktec remap
Recaro seats recovered by Edge automotive in black leather & alcantara with renaultsport written in white in the headrest
Alloy footrest
Kw clubsport suspension fitted last year n pro set up
Akroprovic evolution exhaust
Quaife ltd slip diff & rebuilt gearbox (fitted by Ktec)
Performance friction 2 piece 330mm brake discs with hel brake lines & ferodo ds2500 pads all round with lots of life left in them
Federal 595 rsr tyres with lotsa life left all round, fitted to black oz ultra leggaras. (3 could do with a refurb but you can't notice unless inches away as touched up)

Plus I have all the Oem parts so whoever bought it could make some money back refitting std cup suspension n exhaust, plus I'd throw in a pair of new federal 595 rsr tyres, pair of part worn Toyo r1r tyres, trolley jack (used once), contour 1080 hd bullet cam & a bonnet bra!

I'm 2nd owner. First had done nearly 15k motorway miles.
Apart from a stone chip on the plastic panel the size of half a thumb nail n a couple of normal chips its a fab looking motor n never been smoked in!

Long winded I know but as I never thought I would sell then someone will get a mega bargain as the mods cost me lots but just need an idea!:001_unsure:

Last edited:
I'd be getting all of those mods off asap and turning the car to standard before sale.

I thought of that but she has been a labour of love n I'd rather see someone reap the rewards of that per se plus saves me fluffin about tryin to get it sorted!

The car is complete n totally reliable :clap:
Just need a guide price...

Wouldn't bother throwing in the extras especially the cam. No one expects to get a cam with the car and they are so easy to sell. They'll probably just flog them anyway. Keep the jack, your lad will use it.

As it stands, just the car, nothing else I'd say advertise at 11k, as you've got the desirable seats.
Expect to be knocked down by a few £'s though.

Nice mods there! Looks an all round perfect package!

I'd be saying 11-11.5K

You'll make more money on here from selling the mods and returning to standard than you will from selling the car with them on. Saying that, I'd buy your car straight away with all the mods included....if I were in the market for one.

If you're set on selling it with mods then advertise it for, say, £12000 and expect to get knocked down a fair bit.

There may be lots of these for sale, but hardly or none at this spec. That's why he wants to sell it with them on.

As mentioned, you'd be way better off from selling the bits individually mate. You can get quite a lot from them, money you won't get if you decide to sell as it is.

Akrapovic and brakes please:wink:

You'd be selling to a larger market without the mods on, so as said id get them off.
Personally I dont think they add much to the the car in terms of value, so Realistically you might be looking at £9.5k max, IF its properly mint, there's plenty of cups about with fewer miles on them for less.
Its a strange market at the moment, but good luck with the sale.
I've been trying to sell a 10plate FF with cup chassis only 2kmiles, and had little interest, its all about finding the right buyer at the right time, you may get lucky....

sorry but those saying 11-12K are dreaming - all IMHO of course

as others have said if you want to realise the value in this car the only way to maximise is to put back to standard and sell your bits off separately UNLESS you are very very lucky to find that right buyer quickly.

if put to standard you can price realistically to grab a fish

After looking, I agree with the above. Didn't realise they've taken a drop under the 10K now.